Sunday, June 10, 2007

Make Over


So, how do you like the new look of Adrian's blog? I hope you'll like it. Here are the changes:

1. I used the GIMP to make the new title using three pictures I took. The GIMP is an open-source software package similar to Photoshop. Yes, I do think that Photoshop is THE software package for image editing. I use it at work. Definitely love it. Its only drawback is its hefty price. The GIMP is free and pretty much can do everything Photoshop does. (Well, I should say everything I need to do in Photoshop)

2. A new My Favorites is added. The Baby Kingdom is a very, very big online community of tens of thousands of new/not so new mothers. Mom loves this site. If you're a new mother or going to become one, you will enjoy the different forums and topics covered by so many other women like you. The catch? It's in Chinese. Also, be careful because it's additive.

3. I added some new features offered by Blogger and Google, just to jazz up the blog. You can read news from Hawaii, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. I'm not quite sure which language the news is going to appear. I seem to get the news in English while mom gets them in Chinese. Maybe it has something to do with your version of MS Windows.

Well, Adrian is 5 months old. He now weights over 18 pounds and still growing. There are many things going on with this little guy. Will let you as often as we can. Aloha!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger