Sunday, April 05, 2009

Adrian's Nightmare II



For some reason Adrian was very tired today. He fell asleep while we're on our way home from the meetings. (approx. 7pm) We put him to bed once we got home. My wife and I were enjoying our dinner when we heard him screaming. Adrian's having another nightmare. This time he was yelling: "Take them off! Take them off!" Well, if you're baffled by what he's saying, I don't blame you. Basically Adrian doesn't like wearing long pants and socks. He's not too keen to wear shoes either. He'd tell us to take them off every time we put these items on him (especially socks). I know, I know, very uncivilized indeed.

As you can see in the picture, Adrian is pretty good with jigsaw puzzles. (Well, very simple ones, that is. You didn't expect a 2-year old having fun with a 1000-piece puzzle, did you?)

1 comment:

HNL Chinese Activities said...

親愛的爸爸:

我們很喜歡看到你寫的話!

Powered By Blogger