Thursday, July 28, 2005

YesAsia

Well, I learn how to change the links on my blog today. Yesasia is a pretty good online store. It's not exactly the asian version of Amazon or ebay. The prices are a little high and their navigation system could be confusing sometimes but their services are great. They have a large selection of chinese, japanese, and korean videos and music and books and what-nots. All in all I enjoy shopping at Yesasia.com . If you're into chinese, japanese, or korean entertainment, I think you won't be disappointed to visit this site.

While we're on the subject of online shopping, I've reading the book "ebay for dummies". Yeah, I know, buying stuff on ebay is super easy but it's interesting how many people overlook some useful features offered by the good people at ebay. Although I enjoy reading this book, I can't say that I'm really into online auction. I know some people who keep themselves logged on all day and set ebay as their browser's home page. Now, if you're selling something, I understand that it's important to keep monitoring your item, but ebay all day? IMHO it's just too much.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger