Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Google Earth rocks!

Well, I'm sure many people had already tried it, but, man, you can't imagine how great a program it is until you've tried it. It's just so cool that I must write about it in my blog. I used it to look at my home town (Tuen Mun, Hong Kong) and looking at the apartment buildings I grew up with brought me back so much childhood memory that I wanted to cry. Yeah, looking it up in a map is different from looking at it from above. If your computer meets the recommanded hardware and software requirements, please install Google Earth on it. You won't regret it. Oh, what did you say? Where can you download the program? Where else? Google.com . Just click on the "more" link and scroll down to the Google Tools section and you' ll find it. Enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger